Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Code: GHL1
Reports to: CEO
Based at: Eton/Home
To market the various Glenholme Group services through various means, to ensure maximum revenue is achieved and that the Glenholme name is well known in the relevant areas.
Areas of focus:
-PR and Advertising
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Marketing Collateral – brochures, business cards, e-shots, work with graphic designers to achieve branding consistency, etc
2. Events planning – research relevant events, booking attendance, organizing stands with pop ups, ensuring marketing collateral is there, making sure a representative is booked in to go and attends
3. Website – keep websites up to date, work with web developer to ensure site is working, new services are added, events and news added, etc.
4. Internal documentation – establish and implement brand consistent documentation throughout the organization for policies and procedures, invoices, forms, etc.
• Up keep and development of all of the Company’s websites in terms of content
• Internet advertising from time to time
• Organic ranking development on web
• Sourcing, negotiating and booking venues.
• Promotional Emails
• Follow up on promotional material
• Making sure all practical arrangements are taken care of on event days, brochures, sign up sheets, tea and coffee, etc.
• Write, design and arrange printing of promo material.
• Ensure all promo material is properly proofed and stylistically uniform with other materials.
• Maintain and update mailing list and email list for lectures and workshops.
• Attend and run events on the day
• Printing of literature, stationary, invites etc
• Direct mail campaigns
• Design and printing:
- Pens, mugs, etc.
• Quarterly Life Works newsletter
PR & Advertising
• Identify and assess advertising opportunities.
• Make appropriate contacts and negotiate best prices.
• Liaise with graphic designers and to write and design adverts.
• Ensure quality of advertising after going live.
• Assess effectiveness of advertising.
• Identify and assess editorial opportunities in publications.
• Collect case studies for pr opportunities
• Maintain referrer database development
• Contacts (outlook) database building
• Stakeholder feedback surveys
Key performance indicators:
• Internet development is kept up to date and cost effective
• Quality of marketing materials produced
• Events are well coordinated and run smoothly
• Referrer feedback
• Sales personnel are well supported in their activities
· Highly organised with strong administrative skills
· At least 5 years marketing experience
· Strong events management and collateral production experience
· Web knowledge
· Good interpersonal skills