Team Leader - Warwick Manor
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000
Job Code: GHL2
Do you want a role where you can support people with learning disabilities and make a positive difference to their lives?
At Glenholme, we can offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful career by joining our new service opening soon at Warwick Manor in Bedford. Warwick Manor is a large period property close to local shops and good transport links. Service users will have their own apartment with access to the gardens and communal flat if they wish to socialise.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Team Leader to assist in the day-to-day running of this service.
- Manage and supervise staff, coordinate provision of service, and promote the development of the staff Team and individual staff
- Lead staff in the provision of effective Person Centered Planning, care and support and safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Lead staff to work effectively with families, advocates and other professionals.
- Lead staff in the assessment and management of risk
- Support the Manager and HR with his or her Duties and to Assist in CQC Compliance Requirements
- Comprehensive (fully paid) training
- 37.5 hour week contract
- Overtime available
- 28 days holiday
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Quarterly GEM award scheme with £250 voucher reward
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- £250 referral bonus
- Paid DBS application
- Paid update training
- Flexible shift patterns
- Progression opportunities
We are looking for someone who
- Holds an NVQ Level 3 certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Has relevant experience preferably within a relevant field.
- Has previous supervisory experience
- Has experience with individuals with learning disabilities
- Is able to work flexibly to suit the needs of our service users
If you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you.
Glenholme Healthcare is a fast growing and dynamic organisation. We are expanding and opening new services, so there are real opportunities for career development for a rewarding long-term career. We value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support