Team Leader - Woodside Park
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18000 - £21000
Job Code: GHL2
Are you looking for a senior role where you can support people with mental health conditions and make a positive difference to their lives?
At Glenholme, we can offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful career by joining our team at Woodside Park in Finchley. Our service is two homes situated in a leafy suburb of North London close to shops and good transport links. One home provides support to men and women with mental health conditions often accompanied by complex needs and learning disabilities. The other home supports men with mental health conditions and problems with addiction, often also with forensic histories.
We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic Team Leader to assist in the day-to-day running of this service. We are a social care provider that is well recognised as a mental healthcare and forensic service provider. We value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support.
- To take charge of the home for limited periods in the absence of the manager.
- To have responsibility for specific tasks as agreed at supervision and/or appraisal meetings.
- Provision of a supportive service to residents with enduring mental health needs and a forensic history.
- Deliver a quality service that reflects best practice and adheres to current legislation and standards as set by the CQC.
- To support, educate and offer guidance to staff within their role and responsibilities.
- To support residents in developing independence skills.
- To support residents in their agreed Wellness Recovery Action Plan and recovery process.
- To assist and support residents in formulating their care and support plans.
- To assist and support staff in the care planning process
- Comprehensive (fully paid) training
- Permanent 37.5-hour week contract
- 28 days holiday and an additional day holiday for your birthday
- Employee of the month scheme with £250 voucher reward
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- £250 referral bonus
- Paid DBS application
- Progression opportunities
- Hold a minimum of an NVQ 3 / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Be motivated, confident and competent with good communication skills
- Have relevant experience preferably within a relevant field. You will have supervisory responsibilities therefore some previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Have sound knowledge of current legislation and good practice
If you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you.